Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Logged in and ready to start


Just checking in here and saying that I've got all the materials except the coilless safety pins.
For the record I will be making Shoalwater using Conjoined Creations Pastimes Music Collection, 8 track colourway, which is a laceweight soy silk I bought on Ebay.
I have already experienced some of that meditative repetitive trance like activity which I expect knitting this shawl to be (because of three "plain" rows to one "worked" row in the pattern) when winding one skein of yarn into a ball ...

I have some long train journeys coming up and so want to get this started to take with me (plus, of course, the ubiquitous pair of socks!).

Samantha

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

*drools*

Samantha said...

Why, thank you :blush:! It was a bargain ...