Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Finished

Hi every one.
Just thought that i would let you know that I have finished my shawl.
I have blocked it and worn it my DH admired it so, it must be nice. I am having an operation this Thursday on my right eye but as soon as I stop looking like Jack Sparrow from the Pirates of the Caribiean I am going to block it again there was something that I wasn't quite sure about in the shaping of it. So I will post more photos when its had its second blocking. I have enough wool left over to knit a pair of socks which I have started and completed one sock and the other one is on the needles, My DH had a visit to the dentist this week and I took my knitting with me by the end of his session my needles were red hot ha ha.
The photo I have taken has got our Brown British short haired cat walking over
it so its got his seal of approval he is called Buster
I hope every one else has enjoyed knitting the Shoal water as much as I have.
But I'm not sure if I want to do another in a hurry.

Joanne

No comments: